HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!
What can I say. It was an amazing year. The year in review from my blog perspective I am very proud of my accomplishments big and small. Being able to post at least once a month as well as achieving some sewing milestones and starting my business!
That’s a lot I would say. Things went fast but things happened. 🙂
Some of those noteable accomplishments and milestones:
1. Attended two tabling events where I showcased and sold custom made items
2. Opened my Etsy shop AmshinaApparel
3. Made some new custom pieces never made before
4. Created business cards
5. Manage to keep my blog going ( I know I was MIA at times….)
6. Took a few online sewing classes to perfect and learn new sewing skills
7. Over 50+ pieces sold in 2015
8. Did my own photo shoot using a professional camera
9. Opened a facebook page and instagram account for AmshinaApparel
There are many other things I was definitely proud of in 2015 and a few not so proud of with regards to pushing my sewing and business. Feels weird saying “business” but I am excited about the possibilities in 2016 to see my business grow and the foundations strengthen. I am happy that I tried it all and I can tell you I definitely learned from those sewing mistakes and achievements. I feel confident in my skills and what I have to offer.
I won’t bore you anymore with too much words…… here are a few random pics from my 2015 adventures in sewing in no particular order.
Forever grateful for the support of my family and friends. Those ones that stand alongside me literally cheering me on through thick and thin. Thank you. Words are not enough but you know my heart.
And not forgetting all my faithful followers,thank you for your continued support. I look forward to sharing the adventures of 2016 with you one blog posts at a time.
May you have a happy New year and may this be the BEST year YET of your lives!!!
UtaC ( Now UtaVz…..wink wink… don’t forget outside of all this I got Married in 2015!!!!! the icing on the cake..:) )
The sewing Chronicles continues……..