Hey Everyone, Happy Eve before New years eve!!! ( I totally made that up, but it goes) 🙂 🙂 A new year is just a few hours from us… wow…. a whole year.. I can’t believe I kept this up that long… its been more than a year, but you know what I mean 🙂
It’s been a minute on here. Does thinking about blogging counts?…. I hope so, because I thought so many times of posting .Time didn’t permit :). But thats okay with you I hope…..
I wanted to come by and let you know that all is well in sewing land from my end. Still very much in creative love with the craft. The busyness of 2016 was productive and I am definitely proud of being able to work on so many amazing pieces not to mention the amazing new and old customers I gained through my sewing business. Creativity was not limited and I enjoyed the challenging moments that accompanied the process. Least to say, I am grateful from when I started the year and where things are now. There was growth!!Enough to give me hope and propel me into 2017.
A few things that I accomplished, to name a few:
- I managed to have at least 1 post a month!!! Yayyyyy BIG BIG ACCOMPLISHMENT!!!
- I posted weekly on instagram!! Yess.. Business promo was weekly and consistent!!
- I took part in two challenges which encouraged me to take more photos and post on instagram.
- I did a mini series on my blog which allowed me to post some ideas 🙂
- I sewed and sold about 50 pieces for my sewing business 🙂
- I got some new clients
- I took part in another christmas market!!
- I worked on my business stationery and developed some marketing strategies
- I organized my sewing room
I am excited for 2017!!!! I am… even as I write this…hopeful for the possibilities.. I see everyone posting there best nine.. I probably have more than that. But here are my ‘BEST FEW’ -some of my favourite makes and photos posted for 2016! I love them all but these ones stand out and also showed moments of growth, risks and challenges.
Lastly, I want to take the time out to thank you. Thank you, the old and new followers who have come along side me in the journey from day one to now. It has been pleasure. Your cheers, visits, comments, likes and all that good stuff keeps me going. Thank you. I can only sincerely wish you the very best in 2017. Wish you your hearts desires and your dreams for the new year. I am sure there were discouraging moments in 2016 but because you are here I trust hope propels you further in 2017! Thank you for your continued support!! 🙂
Wishing you and yours a Happy and Blessed 2017!
Just keep sewing, just keep sewing, what do I do I sew, sew , sewwwwwwwww